WTC's newly developed Broodmare Compatibility Analysis with LyonScore® sets a new industry standard for pedigree research related to stallion selection for a broodmare. Not only does the new analysis feature the LyonScore® technology, but its format is designed with a view toward tailoring its contents, as never before, to the individual broodmare and the purposes of the individual client:
- Stallion recommendations rank-ordered within stud fee and regional parameters as to preference for the subject mare, with alternative sets of recommendations for surface (dirt and turf) or geographic region (North America and Europe).
- LyonScore® profiles and Werk Nick Rating® reports for available stallions.
- A written analysis and interpretation of the LyonScore profiles.
- Background reports relating to the mare's pedigree.
- Broodmare sire-line reports, including sires and sire lines with "B" nicks or better with the subject mare's sire line and four-generation pedigrees of all unrestricted stakes winners from her broodmare sire line.
- Phone or email follow-up consultation with WTC staff for the current breeding season..
- Eligibility for BCA Updates at any time during the mare's career.
- View a Sample Broodmare Analysis with LyonScore®. (PDF file format - Adobe Acrobat required.)